And another birthday trend for Gaga :D
I can’t even begin to describe how much you mean to me. I can honestly say that I wouldn’t be where I am now if it wasn’t for you. Three years ago, I fell in love with you and here I am today, still supporting you and loving you no matter what. And I can promise you that it’s going to stay like that for a long time. I don’t think you’ll ever know how thankful I am for everything you’ve done for me…for everything you’ve done for millions of people out there. You helped me through the hardest time in my life…you helped me to actually get through it. Right when I thought everything was over, when I thought I couldn’t move forward…when things were just so fucking depressing, you came into my life, and you made your way into my heart. You helped me to move on…you distracted me from all the pain I was going through. You brightened my life and gave me reasons to keep going. And because of that, I’ll always love you… You saved me in the time that I needed to be saved the most.
I’m so thankful to have you in my life. You’re so beautiful, inside and out, and have such a big heart. Your singing and just the things you say can so easily bring me to tears…and only you can do that to me. You mean the world to me and I’ll always remember these years of my life where you helped me so much. You deserve everything, especially today.. I remember the first time I celebrated your birthday when you were turning 24…the years have gone by so quickly. But they were great years. And with time everything is just getting better and better… I wish you nothing but more and more happiness and success in the future. I can’t wait too see you on tour♥ Come to New York soon, baby~
Happy 26th Birthday, Lady Gaga. Hope you’re having an amazing day, you crazy bitch. :)
Happy One Year Anniversary of Pokemon Black and White!
Holy shit, I can’t believe it’s already been one year…
I remember that day like it was yesterday. Excitedly dragging my mom to the mall so I could go to Gamestop and pick up my preordered copy…and how much fun it was to start Black… Damn. And I still never beat it. Haven’t played in a while /: I should really celebrate Black and White’s birthday by playing again and getting back into it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTORIA JUSTICE!
aka Tori Vega - #Victorious
♥ ♥ ♥
Happy 19th birthday, Victoria! <3
:’) I love you Vic. ♥
BORN THIS DAY.
I watched this video with my mom not too long ago. We both haven’t seen it in a while, so it was awesome. All of the memories from a year ago came flooding back. I remembered when I watched it for the first time and all the crazy emotions that I felt haha…good memories. I’ll always love this song, and this very creative awesome music video:)
One year ago today, ‘Born This Way’ was released. Let’s take a look back on its accomplishments so far (updated).
- #1 in over 20 countries.
- Top 5 in over 28 countries.
- Fastest-selling song in iTunes history.
- 8.2 million copies sold worldwide.
- One of the best-selling songs in history.
- First song to simultaneously top every iTunes “Top 100” music chart.
- First #1 debut on the United World Chart by a female artist.
- 19th #1 debut on Billboard’s “Hot 100” chart.
- 1000th #1 on Billboard’s “Hot 100” chart.
- Only #1 song in Billboard’s “Hot 100” chart’s history to include the word “transgender”.
- First song to debut at #1 in the US and remain at #1 for over a month since Elton John’s ‘Candle in the Wind’.
- Fastest climb to #1 on US iTunes.
- Most first week downloads by a female artist.
- Most first-day radio spins on American radio.
- Highest detections total by a debuting song in Billboard’s “Pop Songs” chart history.
- Broke Billboard’s “Radio Songs” chart record for most overall radio play for a debut single.
- Gaga’s eighth consecutive song to sell 2,000,000 copies in the US.
- Gaga’s sixth song to sell 3,000,000 copies in the US.
- Won the Japanese Gold Disc Award for “Song of The Year”.
- Won two MTV EMAs for “Best Song” and “Best Video”.
- Won three Japan Music Awards for “Video of The Year”, “Best Female Video”, and “Best Dance Video”.
- Won two MTV VMAs for “Best Female Video” and “Best Video With A Message”.
- Won the MuchMusic Video Award for “Favorite International Video”.
- Won two Virgin Media Music Awards for “Best Video” and “Best Track”.
Happy birthday, ‘Born This Way’!
I’m so proud of her. This song deserves everything :’) ♥
Is Liz’s head on Vic’s shoulder
if so that’s really cute